A Research Fellow position is available in the laboratory of Takahiro Maeda, M.D., Ph.D. at Division of Precision Medicine, Kyushu University School of Medicine. Our laboratory uses a series of genome-editing tools, single-cell technologies and cellular biological techniques to elucidate the molecular basis of hematologic malignancies and to develop novel therapeutics.
The applicant must have a Ph.D. or M.D. degree and one or more first author publications in peer reviewed journals. Recent graduates are particularly encouraged to apply. We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and can interact well with others as part of a team. The applicant should also have a strong background in molecular biology, genomics and bioinformatics.
Please send curriculum vitae, a brief statement of interest, and names of three references (with contact information) to email@example.com
Takahiro Maeda M.D., Ph.D.
Division of Precision Medicine
Kyushu University School of Medicine
3-1-1 Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan
lab webpage: https://www.lab.med.kyushu-u.ac.jp/precision-en/
1. Sakurai N et al. J Clin Invest. 2011. PMID: 21646720.
2. Lee SU et al. Blood. 2013 PMID: 23134786.
3. Ishikawa Y et al. Haematologica 2015 PMID: 25552701.
4. Canver MC et al. Nature. 2015 PMID: 26375006.
5. Masuda T et al. Science. 2016 PMID: 26816381.
6. Yamauchi T et al. Cancer Cell. 2018 PMID: 29478914.
7. Sher F et al. Nat Genet. 2019 PMID: 31253978.