On-line registration has been closed. We will accept on-site registration. See you in Tokyo on 15th December 2014!
Opens on August 25
From November 11
|ISCB/AASBi member – Ac/Gov/Non-Profit||¥36,000||$350||¥47,000||$455|
|ISCB/AASBi member – Industry||¥41,000||$400||¥54,000||$520|
|ISCB/AASBi member – Postdoc||¥21,000||$200||¥27,000||$260|
|ISCB/AASBi member – Student||¥19,000||$180||¥24,000||$234|
|Non-Member – Ac/Gov/Non-Profit||¥59,000||$570||¥70,000||$675|
|Non-Member – Industry||¥64,000||$620||¥76,000||$740|
|Non-Member – Postdoc||¥37,000||$360||¥43,000||$420|
|Non-Member – Student||¥29,000||$280||¥34,000||$334|
JSBi member is included in AASBi member.
- Registration includes access to the conference, posters, and exhibits, coffee breaks, one lunch on day 3, and the conference dinner on Tuesday, 16th December.
- 2 (two) lunches on day 1 and 2 are your own.
Enjoy the conference dinner at GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA! It is included in your registration.
Individual dinner ticket for your family is available on the day.
Do not hesitate to take your partner to the dinner.
Contact us for details.
VISA INVITATION LETTERS
Invitation letters required for visa applications will be sent with your confirmation after registration and full payment have been received. You must be registered and paid-in-full for the conference in order to receive an invitation letter.
66 Countries and Regions for Visa Exemptions
VISA invitation letter request form
Join membership and get preference
ISCB is a scholarly society representing computational biology and bioinformatics worldwide. Serving over 3,000 researchers dedicated to advancing the scientific understanding of living systems through computation, ISCB:
- provides access to the latest discoveries, information, and training in the field
- delivers valuable networking opportunities to the scientific community to promote collaboration and advancement
- offers affordable platforms to present your latest research discoveries and interact with other researchers
ISCB is the host of ISMB (Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology), the world’s longest running and largest conference dedicated to computational biology and bioinformatics.
AASBi stands for Association of Asian Societies for Bioinformatics. JSBi, Japanese Society for Bioinformatics, is Japanese member of AASBi.
GIW, the International Conference on Genome Informatics (formerly “Genome Informatics Workshop” from 1990 to 2006), is the official conference of AASBi.
AASBi member societies
- Japanese Society for Bioinformatics
- Association for Medical and Bio Informatics, Singapore
- Association of Australian Bioinformatics
- Bioinformatics Society Taiwan
- Korean Society for Bioinformatics
- Shanghai Society for Bioinformatics, China
- Computational Systems Biology Society, China